Monday, August 07, 2006

They're watching you.

I had a great experience with an online store just now that I want to share. I went to marketingsherpa.com (a great resource) to buy a case study. During the ordering process, I had a problem with the credit card processing (it kept returning an error code) and I gave up. This report was going to help me a great deal with a project I'm working on and I was very disappointed. Less than an hour later, I received a phone call. It was a representative from Marketing Sherpa, letting me know the error had been fixed and I was welcome to go back and finish the order. At the beginning of the ordering process they had asked for my phone number and here they where, using it to help me. That is remarkable. This resulted in both me returning to purchase their product, and my sudden urge to spread the word about the great service I just received. Are you doing online marketing for yourself? What are you doing to make the process remarkable?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home